Become part of our team.
When you join Ruah Legal Services, you will use your talent and skills to improve the lives of vulnerable people.
As well as a challenging and fulfilling career, we also offer a range of personal and financial benefits:
- Five weeks paid annual leave, including one week taken over the Christmas/New Year office shutdown. You may also be eligible to purchase additional annual leave and to spread the cost across the full year’s salary to minimise the impact on your cashflow.
- Professional fees paid, for your practising certificate and professional development costs.
- Salary packaging, for some expenses, such as your mortgage, rent, school fees, private health insurance or even personal loan repayments. These can be deducted from your pre-tax salary, which reduces the amount of tax you pay and helps make the most of your income. You can choose to package benefits up to $15,900 each financial year. You may decide to use our convenient Salary Packaging Payment Card to package everyday living expenses, including groceries, clothing and utility bills. Visit our workplace benefits provider for more details or use this calculator to work out how much you could save.
- Employee Assistance Program, which includes free, independent professional advice and confidential counselling to assist employees and their family members who need support with problems at home, or at work.
- Flexible work policies, including provisions to alter your start and finish times, job sharing and part time options, and mobile equipment to enable you to work wherever you choose. We also offer paid parental leave and flexible work practices which make it easier to return to work when you have a new family.
- Social and wellbeing initiatives, as part of our occupational health and safety program that recognises the importance of mental health and wellness. We enjoy getting together as a team and participating in community events and social activities to remind ourselves, and each other, about the importance of ensuring everyone in our community has access to good legal services. Our Wellbeing Committee oversees our health and wellness programs and ensures we are encouraging behaviours that protect and nurture mental health.
- Career and personal development support, as ongoing professional development and continuous learning is a priority at Ruah Legal Services.